Chapter 13 Peshawari Banfashi for women.
- Inspired by the Art of Ralli originating from the Indus Region.
- Traditional ralli work motif in mauve colored raw silk hand appliquéd and patchwork by women artisans
- Motif is bordered by a kacha taanka (thread)
- Other flap is kacha taanka in linear form
- The traditional amalgamation of pattern and embroidery is a must buy
- Foam-padded in-socks with sooti on the border
- Cream anti-skid sheet sole
- Flat heel
Please note: Due to the handmade nature of the collection and photography lights; colors and patterns may vary slightly from the image shown. Minor differences enhance the beauty and uniqueness of each style.