Chapter 13 Peshawari Feroza for women.
- Inspired by the Art of Ralli originating from the Indus Region.
- Traditional ralli worked motif in barrel green raw silk hand appliquéd and patchwork by women artisans
- Motif is bordered by a kacha taanka (thread)
- The traditional amalgamation of pattern and embroidery speaks elegance.
- Foam-padded in-socks with sooti on the border
- Cream anti-skid sheet sole
- Flat heel
Please note: Due to the handmade nature of the collection and photography lights; colors and patterns may vary slightly from the image shown. Minor differences enhance the beauty and uniqueness of each style.